Lloc de treball: DIVISIONAL PROJECT ENGINEER (CHEMICAL INDUSTRY)
Zona geogràfica: BARCELONA / España
Codi postal: 08015
Nivell: Mando intermedio
Número de vacants: 1
Funcions a desenvolupar: Axxon Tech is looking for a DIVISIONAL PROJECT ENGINEER for a multinational in the chemical sector.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Divisional Project Engineer will work as a member of the engineering team to meet business objectives by designing, specifying, installing, commissioning, troubleshooting, improving plant and equipment as required within agreed timescales and costs. Projects will range from small continuous improvement projects to large capital projects.
Reporting to Divisional Engineering Projects Manager/lead the main duties & responsibilities are:
- In order to manage projects effectively and ensure they are delivered within the agreed timescales and costs the Project Engineer is responsible for Project planning; Project resources; Control of contractors; Cost estimating; Cost tracking
- Will be responsible for agreeing the scope & specification of projects with the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the Maintenance & Production Departments during installation, commissioning & handover of new plant & equipment.
- Working with the Engineering Manager to complete a post implementation review.
- Manage health & safety at all stages of a project from conception, through installation & commissioning into operation and must ensure compliance with company Health & Safety policies at all times.
- During Design & Specification this responsibility includes: Safe Access; Environmental Considerations; Safety Control Systems; Safe Operation
- During Installation this responsibility includes: Control of Contractors; Approval of Method Statements & Risk Assessments; Review of Contractor Performance
- During Commissioning & Handover this responsibility includes: Commissioning Checks; Testing of Safety Systems; Operator Training where appropriate
- Work with the Maintenance Department and/or Production to resolve safety, reliability, performance or continuous improvement issues on existing plant & equipment or in connection with production related issues
- Working with the Engineering Manager to ensure environmental legislation and company's environmental policies are complied with at all times and throughout all stages of a Projects lifetime.
- Salary package depending on experience (total paid in 14 payments)
- Yearly bonus of 20% of Salary (if divisional full targets are achieved)
- Working weekly hours: 40hrs
- 30 days holiday
- Remote work is possible
Requisits del lloc de treball: Requirements:
- Degree level in Mechanical or electrical Engineering (or related)
- Experienced Engineer in either electrical or mechanical engineering with exposure/experience of project management.
- High level of English. Another language is desiarable
- Willing to travel (prolonged periods of travel)
- Technical ability and knowledge of plant and process
We are looking for a person with this personal competencies: Communication, Personal Organization, Adaptability, Accountability, Team-working, Quality & Customer Service, Self-Development.
Tipus de jornada: Completa
Axxon és una empresa de treball temporal i selecció de personal que treballa per connectar els candidats/es i empreses que veritablement encaixen. Generem connexions que acaben en relacions laborals valuoses per tal que tant tu com l'empresa seguiu creixent. Encaixes amb la descripció? No t'ho pensis més i passa a formar part de la comunitat d'Axxon Jobbers.