Funcions a desenvolupar: Axxon TECH is looking for a ENGINEERING PROJECT LEADER for a company in the electric sector located in the Vallés Oriental area.
- Lead the technical part of the project within the Project core team accountable for quality, robustness, cost and deadline of product/component development.
- Manage functionally a team of engineers and technicians
- Coach, review and delegate work to other employees (either in Hierarchical or Functional mode).
- Define, propose and manage multi-year engineering budget for each product/component development.
- Development and implementation of new products
- Creation of innovative concepts according to market requirements (functional specifications) focus on customer centricity
- Create drawings and technical documents associated to the development
- Market surveys participation to understand product usability
- Prototyping + samples preparation for Market validations
- Monitor product development outcomes to ensure technical, functional, cost and timing targets are met.
- Cost analysis for design feasibility
- Guarantee the design robustness and quality in compliance with standards & norms. DFMEA, IFA/EFA
- Knowing the most effective and efficient processes for part/product development, with a focus on continuous improvement. DFA and DFLD
- Value analysis of the solutions in the team as well as the implementation of the projects up to series maturity with the production team
- Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to designs
- Internal participation in cross-departmental projects
Requisits del lloc de treball: - Completed degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience in project management (> 7 years)
- Hi level on Plastic Parts development experience (> 7 years)
- Hi level of CAD knowledge (preferably CREO)
- Good level of Mechanical and Rheological simulation (CAE)
- Used to work with PLM software (preferably WINDCHILL)
- Other IT systems as MS office, SAP
- Good knowledge of the industrialization of components (Plastic part injection process, plastic molds design, design for automation and assembly lines)
- Good knowledge of Catalan, Spanish and English (knowledge of German and/or French is desirable)
- International mobility
- Leadership. Independent and committed attitude. Courage
- Openness to change, flexibility.
- Organized and transparent way of working
- Creativity, teamwork and communication skills to develop relationship network
- Collaboration within related departments (industrialization, production, product Management, controlling, sourcing among others)
- Multicultural team player. Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Axxon és una empresa de treball temporal i selecció de personal que treballa per connectar els candidats/es i empreses que veritablement encaixen. Generem connexions que acaben en relacions laborals valuoses per tal que tant tu com l'empresa seguiu creixent. Encaixes amb la descripció? No t'ho pensis més i passa a formar part de la comunitat d'Axxon Jobbers.